Saturday, February 27, 2016

Fantastic Apps

My company will be called Fantastic Apps:
            Fantastic Apps is a company that will build personal Apps or business Apps for people or companies that want quality but low prices. And who also wants Apps or App build in a decent amount of time. I will have already built Apps, so I can have app examples for my company to showcase to potential clients.
            To do so my company can use an App Previewer app. Clients can Install the previewer on their smartphone and show any app my company is building or have built live on their phones. So my potential clients can watch example apps or already made apps live in action on their smartphone.

            There will be different price ranges for personal apps and business apps. Like for example a guitar player off the street s decide they want an app theirs will be cheaper than a small business owner who wants an app. There will be different package deals for personal and business clients. For already made apps it will be cheaper then apps made from scratch.

Here's my rough draft of my companies logo:

      


No comments:

Post a Comment